Sunday 22 May 2016

You told me that she won't want to talk to you anymore because everytime you see her you will question her something that she doesn't like. But then after that I saw the post she tagged you about something funny and I tell you, hey, she didn't don't want to talk to you la, see what she tag you~ and you didn't say anything about you and her anymore. And then the next day, I saw you tag her something.
Finally.
Few weeks ago I told you the way she talk to you was flirty and I angry at you, you question me oh, she flirts at me and that's my wrong? Then I really thought about it, maybe I'm wrong. 
But then now I really don't know what am I doing here. I be with you after you break up with her, but now I feel like I'm the third person. What the hack? And I tell you that I can't continue be with you like this, I don't want a relationship like this, I feel hurt. And you tell me I will forever be your important person. And you still show me how much you care about me.
I said if I cannot be with you I cannot be friend with you because it will keep hurting me and I cannot let go, and you tell me you will always be there for me.
You are so good at convincing people. Then I thought maybe be friend is fine. Maybe someday you will forget about her and come back to me. But then what are you doing there? You show me that you still like me and interested in me when you be with me, but then you still flirting with her over there. You told me you don't want let people see we are together, so that I didn't tag you and share you things in front of people when I see anything funny. And you and her keep sharing and tagging here and there. What do you want me to do? What do you want me to feel?
I'm almost crazy now. I can't really control my emotion anymore. My mood goes up and down everyday out of my control. Can you tell me what you want? If you still miss her can you just tell me and let me go? Don't care if I'll become a vegetable or not, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment